Skip to main content

Resources for:
Home > Employment Assistance > Veterans' Services > Veterans' Representatives

CareerCenter Veterans' Representatives

If you are a veteran or transitioning service member and any one or more of the following apply to you, please call a Veterans' Representative directly at the numbers below.
  • You are a veteran with a service connected disability
  • You are homeless or at risk of homelessness
  • You are recently separated and unemployed
  • You have less than a high school diploma
  • You are an offender released in last 12 months
  • You are low income
  • You are between the ages of 18 and 24

"Veterans Serving Veterans"

CareerCenter Veterans' Representatives are located around the state and are ready to serve you. Find your local office below.

DVOP = Disabled Veteran Outreach Program Specialist - DVOPs counsel veterans in all aspects of job search and career development.

LVER = Local Veterans Employment Representative - LVERs work with employers to facilitate employment opportunities for veterans.