Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Maine Hire-A-Vet Kick-Off and Hiring Fair - August 30, 2018
- Resume Writing - August 15, 2018
- Gateway to Employment - Get a Jump Start! - August 7, 2018
- CareerCenter Orientation at the Waterville Public Library - August 7, 2018
- Looking for a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT position? - September 5, 2018
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the beginning! - August 6, 2018
- Interview Skills - August 13, 2018
- Starting a Business? - August 22, 2018
- Gateway to Employment - August 21, 2018