Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services. Give us a call, send us an email or stop on by. We’ll take a look at each step of your career-decision process and make recommendations as to which CareerCenter resources might be most helpful in your situation.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
- Associates for Training & Development (A4TD) Recruiting - July 25, 2018
- Military Talent Source Recruiting - August 16, 2018
- Skowhegan CareerCenter Job Fair - September 20, 2018
- Skowhegan CareerCenter Job Fair - November 15, 2018
- Essentials of College Planning and Financial Aid, - July 11, 2018
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Workshop - August 7, 2018
- Successful Interviewing Skills - August 14, 2018
- It All Starts Here - August 13, 2018
- Gateways to Employment Workshop - August 16, 2018
- Computer Skill Basics - Start at the Beginning! - August 10, 2018